What is a Cookie?
Cookies are text files that contain small amounts of information that are downloaded to the user's device that is used when you visit a website. Its main purpose is, on the one hand, to recognize the user each time they access www.enfermera1.com and, on the other hand, to know their browsing habits in order to improve the usability of our website.
- Technical cookies: they are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
Cookies are also included in this category to obtain information to effectively manage advertising design from a strictly technical point of view.
- Personalization cookies: these are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as language, the type of browser through which they access the service , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
Examples of excepted cookies are session and user input cookies, authentication cookies, security cookies, session player for multimedia player, session cookies to balance the load, cookies for personalization of the user interface and add-on cookies ( plug-in) to exchange content on social networks.
The use of the rest of the cookies -that is, those not excepted- implies the duty to inform and obtain the express consent of the user prior to their download.
Cookies NOT excepted
Cookies can be classified according to different criteria. From the legal point of view, and as explained in the previous section, there are excepted and non-excepted cookies.
Other classification criteria take into account the type of cookie management (own or third party), activation time (session cookies and permanent cookies) or type of purpose.
The classification of cookies not excepted based on the purpose is especially relevant. From this point of view, non-excepted cookies can be:
- Analytical cookies: They are those that, well treated by the owner of the site, or by third parties, allow the person responsible to carry out measurements of the activity of the users on the website for statistical purposes.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that allow the most efficient management possible of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Plugin cookies : Cookies used by plugins from external content providers are necessary for the user to access previously requested content or services that are provided by third-party providers such as viewing videos hosted on YouTube, geographic locations on Google Maps, connection with social networks, etc. These cookies are governed by the provisions of the respective cookie policies of external providers.
By clicking on the social network plug-ins included on this website, your browser will connect to the corresponding social network server. The social network provider will know that you visited our website before going to the social network site. If you are registered and have logged in to the corresponding social network, your visit can also be linked to your user account. For more information on this, please refer to the data protection specifications of the corresponding Social Network Provider. If you do not want a Social Network Provider to collect information about you through our website, please disable the plug-ins in your web browser. If you want to prevent a link from being generated with your current user account,
How can I block, eliminate or allow the installed cookies?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options you are using:
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, in the menu option Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Configuration. To know more visit: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- If you use Firefox, in the menu option Tools> Options> Privacy> Cookies. To know more visit http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/privacy-and-security
- If you use Chrome, in the Options> Advanced options> Privacy section. To know more visit: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- If you use Opera, in the Security and Privacy option, you can configure the browser. To know more visit: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/
What type of cookies does this Website use?
|www.enfermera1.com||_gat (Google Analytics) *||Analytics||Session|
|www.enfermera1.com||_ga (Google Analytics) *||Analytics||Session|
|www.enfermera1.com||_gid (Google Analytics) *||Analytics||Session|